Milspec Cover for my AT Pro

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
being an old military guy I support and honor all our troops and thank them for their service so it was a no-brainer to order a cover from a brother-in-arms and here is what they did for me. ATPro Cover.jpg Here is a picture of your cover in the LBX camo.. Its the only one in the world.!! This Special camo was designed for the new camo trials but was also designed in conjunction with the Special Forces Honor Project... to honor the fallen Special Operations Warriors.. I made sure the logo was seen on your cover in a place of prominence..
Like I said I will swing this one with great pride. Thank You Van!

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is GREAT!:thumbsup: I really like the hood for the top to cut out the glare!:sunny:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a sweet cover I ended up picking one up for my pro & my v3i from a company in new York there nice but between us that one takes it

ks_hunter

Feb 24, 2008
Wichita, KS Area
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Tesoro Tejon & 2 Banditos, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that is awesome... So awesome..

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did you order it from? (Researchrecover on Ebay?)
Thats nice!

Pete

being an old military guy I support and honor all our troops and thank them for their service so it was a no-brainer to order a cover from a brother-in-arms and here is what they did for me. View attachment 805799 Here is a picture of your cover in the LBX camo.. Its the only one in the world.!! This Special camo was designed for the new camo trials but was also designed in conjunction with the Special Forces Honor Project... to honor the fallen Special Operations Warriors.. I made sure the logo was seen on your cover in a place of prominence..
Like I said I will swing this one with great pride. Thank You Van!

OP
OP
badpenny

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, let me say I am not affiliated with this company, and there is nothing in it for me. Google Milspec Metal Detecting and you will find them. I won't put the link as I am not sure what the rules are on links. Two military guys make these by hand, and they do one hell of a job too.

Birky

Apr 19, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That cover is top notch! I would love to have one but seeing as I've never served it would be out of line..
However an old friend of mine and fellow MD'er is ex Army/10th Mountain Div. and I would love to have one made for him.

Thanks for the info BP and much respect and gratitude to you and all of those who serve!

Chris

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice! I went to their site but couldnt find a link to order?

OP
OP
badpenny

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simply click on contact us and send them an email; Van will send you instructions. And if you are a veteran mention it.

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What was the turn around time on the order? I placed mine about 10 days ago.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's someone who posts here that makes some great covers and takes requests but I can't remember who it is at the moment :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
badpenny

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The turn around is about two weeks; they custom make them as they get them. Drop Van an email and he will get back to you.

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That cover is top notch! I would love to have one but seeing as I've never served it would be out of line..
However an old friend of mine and fellow MD'er is ex Army/10th Mountain Div. and I would love to have one made for him.

Thanks for the info BP and much respect and gratitude to you and all of those who serve!

Chris

I don't think it would be out of line. As long as you don't represent to folks that you served. I look at it as a show of support. (20 year Marine here)

Rocky77

Feb 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The turn around is about two weeks; they custom make them as they get them. Drop Van an email and he will get back to you.

Two weeks? More like two months. They're quality products, but shipping takes forever.

New Orleans Relic

Jul 17, 2012
New Orleans burb
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I have had glare issues many times. This would help a lot.
I've always wondered why prices on such threads arn't mentioned. Is it a no-no or perhaps uncouth? I see real quality here, but over 25-30$$, It'll be sunglasses and Pledge. Lol
I'm keeping mine forever so brush scratches are war wounds.
That is GREAT!:thumbsup: I really like the hood for the top to cut out the glare!:sunny:

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Birky,
Go and order one dude! They're NOT just for people who served!

Pete

Chris

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just received my ATP cover today! Really nice fit and top notch quality.

Attachments

• image-3155445395.jpg
    image-3155445395.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 131
  • image-1088107354.jpg
    image-1088107354.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 145
  • image-2502835739.jpg
    image-2502835739.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 150
OP
OP
badpenny

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just received my ATP cover today! Really nice fit and top notch quality.

These covers are fantastic, I get more compliments on it wherever I am and the I explain the emblem on mine and I am blown away with the responses I receive from the public.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice I like when I c people out there makin quality items Hh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions