Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice find TheOldMan.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found my first dollar coin this year - not many out in circulation. Found nine last year. Hope they eliminate the dollar bill and circulate just dollar coins.
I found one this year also! It was a Andrew Jackson. Wish it was an older "Silver Dollar" though!:censored:

NW Digger

Oct 14, 2012
Mason, Ohio (moved from wa)
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, White's XLT, GTI 2500, Ace 250, Titan 2000xd, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta love those dollar coins, that's 100 stinking Lincolns you didn't have to dig! :)

Silver Chronicles

Nov 3, 2012
Midwest
Detector(s) used
M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope that new bill in the senate passes with conversion to dollar coins. I know it will be a couple of years, but imagine digging 4 or 5 of those at a play ground!

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I have been digging lately are Pennies... I dug another Wheatie in my yard last night 1946 and it was in nice shape. On another property we own I took the Pro and when I was done playing in the yard I swung for an hour. All I found there was one New penny, couldn't read the date; it's gone. And a ton of brass from rifled shells that was expanded. Now that I don't understand; there are houses everywhere. I wonder who the idiot was that shot all these rounds into the ground around here? I know the signal so I have been walking past a lot now but still...

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't know about a dollar coin? If they make it as cheap as the one's that are out there now,they won't last long in the ground. Plus everyone will know you have a lot of money on you,because you will have to wear supenders,to keep your pants up with a hundred dollars in coins in your pockets!:laughing7:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice coins guys i got my own feelings on im gonna be finding a whole lot more items soon :)

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread