Downgrading while I wait for ATP repairs?

freddy78

Feb 25, 2013
Shelbyille TN
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to send my ATP Off to the Garrett doctors. After 5 months of using it the pinpointing won't pinpoint anymore and having audio problems as well. Not sure what happened. Been real careful with it. Never dropped or abused but they said send it on in and they will get it working as fast as possible. First time dealing with their customer service and I have to say they are on top of it. Even sympathized with my down time from swinging lol. Now I have to break out the girlfriends delta 4000 which isn't going to be the same but at least it will keep me swinging until my ATP is returned and functional

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
at least u have something to swing while the pro is down and just in case thats y i have a couple back ups to. it wont be long they are great with there customer service my silly rubber handle just slid off my edge digger told them figuring they would just let me know what type of glue to use, they said take a pic of it and i did, they sent me out a brand new 1 done now i got 2 and many other diggers as well

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd find a girlfriend with a better detector! :) Or maybe trade in her 4k for an ATP!

OP
OP
freddy78

freddy78

Feb 25, 2013
Shelbyille TN
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol it was a hand me down from me. Didn't want to spend a chunk and end up not liking the hobby but I was wrong I LOVE IT so I let her have that and got an ATP for me. The delta has found some pretty good finds but not deep enough for my liking

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread