$1.06 The Hard Way!

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A friend and I went out this morning for a school yard hunt! It started sprinkling,and he had to leave his detector in his truck,so the ATP got the hunt all to it's self!:laughing7: After 2 hrs. of digging coins (Mostly pennies),it started raining harder,so we gave it up. Nothing but clad (as usual),and mostly pennies,but the 5X8 coil was really sniffing them out of the trash. Talk about making a dollar and six cents the hard way!:laughing7:
00218_zps993d1b3f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ohhh thats y there was nothing left for me when i got there u took them all lol nice finds buddy the pro is at it again

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gotta love rain hunting! Congrats!

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks,Guy's! The ATP was "sniffi'n em out today.:thumbsup: The 5X8 coil was doing it's job,and doing it well. It really gets through the trash,and finds the targets.

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gotta love rain hunting! Congrats!
Yeah,it really worked out well,since his MD couldn't go out in the rain,he was in charge of digging/recovery duty!:laughing7:

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks,Guy's! The ATP was "sniffi'n em out today.:thumbsup: The 5X8 coil was doing it's job,and doing it well. It really gets through the trash,and finds the targets.

Yep, it's a monster!

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That sux's......I use the Stock Coil and make a killing at our school..

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That sux's......I use the Stock Coil and make a killing at our school..
You won't at this school!:laughing7: When you find a quarter,that means you can almost guess who lost it,since there was only 3 rich kids ever went to this school!:laughing7: And is the ground ever full of trash! The ATP sounds like a machine gun!

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hell, you couldn't have gotten 1 o 6 any easier at all without actually working an hourly job for it. Atpro is a coin monster, it'll pick coins out of a storm of trash like a hog slurpin' up a bunch o' baby snakes.

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah,my hunting buddy,just laughs when he hears me say,"thats a zinclon,thats a dime,thats a quarter! The ATP really talks to ya when you learn it's lingo!:laughing7: He can't believe how well you can call the targets,before you dig them. He has just started detecting and has a Fisher F2. It's a good machine,but he hasen't picked up the little tricks yet on using it. He is getting there,though. Doing a little better each time he goes out with it.

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does your friend watch a lot of vids on his F2?
God! I learned so much just watching videos before I even bought it right? LOL

Pete

Yeah,my hunting buddy,just laughs when he hears me say,"thats a zinclon,thats a dime,thats a quarter! The ATP really talks to ya when you learn it's lingo!:laughing7: He can't believe how well you can call the targets,before you dig them. He has just started detecting and has a Fisher F2. It's a good machine,but he hasen't picked up the little tricks yet on using it. He is getting there,though. Doing a little better each time he goes out with it.

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The f2 is a great starter machine. I'd still have mine if it hadn't gotten messed up. Simple and effective, and a few good videos on YouTube. Lots not in English though, Lol.

Happy hunting!

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does your friend watch a lot of vids on his F2?
God! I learned so much just watching videos before I even bought it right? LOL

Pete
Yeah,he's watched a bunch of them! He is finding more every time he goes out!

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The f2 is a great starter machine. I'd still have mine if it hadn't gotten messed up. Simple and effective, and a few good videos on YouTube. Lots not in English though, Lol.

Happy hunting!
Yep,that's what I started with,now my wife has taken it over!:laughing7: She just loves it,and finds coins right and left with it! Infact she finds more with it than I ever did?:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions