I got got the ACE 350

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ur getting great advice from some guys here WHO really know there stuff ur on the right track Man keep it up theres really no more advice i can give u that already hasnt been said so have fun its all that matters

Thanks a lot guys for the great advice. This is a great forum.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep us informed anything else u dont know or have questions dont hesitate just ask this site has it all vendors great people no complaints here happy hunting everyone

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep us informed anything else u dont know or have questions dont hesitate just ask this site has it all vendors great people no complaints here happy hunting everyone

Thanks guys I found a new home.

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where ya at in NY?
I was born in the Bronx- Moved to Jersey when young (thank God my Dad got us out of there!) haha
In Florida now for 22 years...

But yeh, this is our little MD home for sure! LOL

Thanks guys I found a new home.

AC500

Apr 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The power button is in the lower left corner!

yea yea funny, like I said I dont hunt parks, beaches, school yards or playgrounds looking for spare change or pull tabs and caps. I can't imagine why someone
would bash a machine because they find such items, when thats the only crap to be found there, sounds to me like they need a new place to hunt.

YukonCorn, keep digging bud and enjoy your machine, theres always going to someone trying to piss on your parade, HH.

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haha You wouldn't believe how much gold is found at playgrounds, volley ball courts etc etc.
You should try it sometime...
See my post from last night? http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/garrett/360985-little-gold-girl.html

yea yea funny, like I said I dont hunt parks, beaches, school yards or playgrounds looking for spare change or pull tabs and caps. I can't imagine why someone
would bash a machine because they find such items, when thats the only crap to be found there, sounds to me like they need a new place to hunt.

YukonCorn, keep digging bud and enjoy your machine, theres always going to someone trying to piss on your parade, HH.

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just upgraded from the 350 to the AT pro but I've found Mercs and wheats With the 350. It can find goodies :)

Last edited:

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this last night, thought it was interesting. I have yet to try it though!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ace 350 is a great machine to start out with to see if metal detecting is for you. I have found a lot of nice stuff with it including silver coins. Just last nite I found a screw in fuse at the whole length of my garrett edge digger. Yea I'm hooked on detecting now so I will be upgrading to the at pro some day soon. But the ace 350 is a great machine and I've learned to understand what it's telling me. Sry for going on and on but I think you made a good choice to get started with.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just ordered the Garrett Pro Pinpointer from Kellyco.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a great partner for your detector. You will wonder how you did without it.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a great partner for your detector. You will wonder how you did without it.

Yea man I am struggling and waisting time searching after I dig a hole.

OP
OP
YukonCorn

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait till the Garrett Pro Pointer comes in.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was same way checking tracing info all the time and when it finally came I went rite out with it.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I went out for about 2 hours and the detector picked up $1.50 quarters, 0.15 nickels, 0.50 dimes, 0.05 pennies and one ring costume, 6 bottle caps, 2 crushed cans and rusty metal. Not bad so far.
well on your way!. a pinpointer won,t solve all mysteries but will sure help find tiny things and save time. get that 350 cranked up and it will locate itty bitty things.
keep it fun,you,re doing great. around here nickels are low on finds but then when you are digging them ,to me its a good sign stuff is not being missed. congrats on your finds. keep track of your firsts and many more to you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread