Incredible....just plain incredible

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was an awesome day...bought some silver...got to go hunt a few hours... But, that's not the reason for this post.... Yesterday I broke down and called Bart at big boys hobbies....I had to get thr 5*8 coil...my atp was needing it something fierce....so, I called him as I have read nothing but great things of his business and customer service... I placed the order for the coil, cover, water headphones and lower shaft for quick switches if need be.... Was thinking of doing one day shipping....he told me it usually only takes 3 or so days... Well, I get home from hunting and low and behold MY STUFF IS HERE ALREADY! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!....BEST...DAY...EVER... I couldn't believe it....still can't....I'm in utter disbelief... Needless to say, if anyone is needing ANYTHING md wise....call Bart....he will give u great pricing and it'll be on your doorstep before you know it...

Thanks again Bart. A+++ all the way around

-beav3r

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Yesssiri!!!! Bart "ROCKS" :headbang:

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Same thing happened to me when I ordered many AT Pro from him. Excellent Dealer

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was an awesome day...bought some silver...got to go hunt a few hours... But, that's not the reason for this post.... Yesterday I broke down and called Bart at big boys hobbies....I had to get thr 5*8 coil...my atp was needing it something fierce....so, I called him as I have read nothing but great things of his business and customer service... I placed the order for the coil, cover, water headphones and lower shaft for quick switches if need be.... Was thinking of doing one day shipping....he told me it usually only takes 3 or so days... Well, I get home from hunting and low and behold MY STUFF IS HERE ALREADY! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!....BEST...DAY...EVER... I couldn't believe it....still can't....I'm in utter disbelief... Needless to say, if anyone is needing ANYTHING md wise....call Bart....he will give u great pricing and it'll be on your doorstep before you know it...

Thanks again Bart. A+++ all the way around

-beav3r

thats great Man ur gonna like that coil alot its a whole new animal now HH & GOOD LUCK bud

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You can't beat his prices,or service!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats great Man ur gonna like that coil alot its a whole new animal now HH & GOOD LUCK bud

Ik, soooo stoked, immediately set up my lower shaft, then threw it on my machine....was able to hunt about an hour before I had to leave town...its a great little coil....doesn't separate as well as the sniper... But, it goes a couple inches deeper....and doesn't look as ridiculous on the atp... The sniper looks like a hockey puck on a stick lol... Both have their pros and cons.....put up my sniper for sale or trade, just cuz I'm in a silver buying mood lately...but, I don't care if anyone buys it....I'm sure ill use it again before too long.

-beav3r

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How much are you asking?

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know there are other dealers out here besides Bart guys.

I purchased the Blue headphones AND the 5X8 from Wayne
over at detectingstuff.com and his service was Super!

We really ought to use ALL the guys and not just one all the time!

Pete

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ya know there are other dealers out here besides Bart guys.

I purchased the Blue headphones AND the 5X8 from Wayne
over at detectingstuff.com and his service was Super!

We really ought to use ALL the guys and not just one all the time!

Pete
I've order something from about all of them. I like to spread the money around between them all!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To be honest,there are a lot of Great Dealers on here. Haven't had a bad experience with any of them! They all bend over backwards to try and please you,even calling to talk to you. You don't get service like that very often!

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cause we are all detectorists! we all cool people !
; ) Ha Ha

To be honest,there are a lot of Great Dealers on here. Haven't had a bad experience with any of them! They all bend over backwards to try and please you,even calling to talk to you. You don't get service like that very often!

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wayne is great to deal with, everything I tried to get from Bart was out of stock but he didn't hesitate to answer my questions regardless and I appreciate that. My only bad experience was wit New England Detectors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions