Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE PRO
GARRETT AT PRO,
GARRETT ACE 350,
TESORO Eldorado,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went not for my first hunt with my new detector! Upgraded from the Ace 350 to the AT Pro and I must say I'm fairly impressed with the depth! Still trying to figure out the Pro audio a little bit so i have just been digging the clear tones but even with that I ended up with $1.01 in clad and two weaties! Also found a few lead sinkers a neat pair of binoculars and a few unidentifieds, anyone know what the binoculars are from? Looks like a GI Joes pair but they have a loop so it looks like a charm of some sort. Also this is my first post so if like to say hello to everyone! My names Kevin and I've been detecting for almost 6 years! Any input will be greatly appreciated! Also if you guys have any tips on learning the pro mode if greatly appreciate it! :)

Attachments

• image-2981474195.jpg
    image-2981474195.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 77
  • image-3191017353.jpg
    image-3191017353.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 82
  • image-1929927920.jpg
    image-1929927920.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 79

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JRMan

Mar 20, 2013
West Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer,
White's Coinmaster 6000/Di Professional
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Kev!
Welcome to the forums buddy!
If you've been hunting for 6 years then you should have no problem
learning this machine!
Just watch all the videos you can Here Are Some "HOW TO" Videos For Both The AT Pro And The AT Gold ...
and read all that you can in here and other forums and you'll do great!

Welcome aboard!

Pete

Welcome.. You have a great machine there and it is a lot of fun to use. I agree with knightsquad 100%. Check out all the videos you can. I actually learned how to use the AT Pro before I even ordered it just by watching the great videos that Garrett and others have put together. Have fun! :)

OP
OP
ATwardo223

ATwardo223

Jun 17, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE PRO
GARRETT AT PRO,
GARRETT ACE 350,
TESORO Eldorado,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks y'all! Gunna go try my high school today! I'll be sure to post if I find anything good

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you can make a "test plot"! Just bury some coins,nails,ect. at different depths in your yard,and mark them (golf tee's make good markers). This is the next best way(besides going hunting) to learn what it is saying to you. It will be confusing for a while,then all of a suddent,it will "click" in your head,and your on your way! HH

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went not for my first hunt with my new detector! Upgraded from the Ace 350 to the AT Pro and I must say I'm fairly impressed with the depth! Still trying to figure out the Pro audio a little bit so i have just been digging the clear tones but even with that I ended up with $1.01 in clad and two weaties! Also found a few lead sinkers a neat pair of binoculars and a few unidentifieds, anyone know what the binoculars are from? Looks like a GI Joes pair but they have a loop so it looks like a charm of some sort. Also this is my first post so if like to say hello to everyone! My names Kevin and I've been detecting for almost 6 years! Any input will be greatly appreciated! Also if you guys have any tips on learning the pro mode if greatly appreciate it! :)

Hello Kevin, Garrett has a bunch of videos on their website, I suggest watching them. I only hunt pro mode and the audio will allow you to hear the sounds much better, if u turn it on and hear crackling and popping u might keep walking. Again welcome.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks y'all! Gunna go try my high school today! I'll be sure to post if I find anything good

welcome to the forum ur gonna get a lot of great info here theres alot of great people who know quite a bit if u think the atpro has impressed u now give it a little longer ull think ur dreaming with the amount of things ull pull happy hunting

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Boat: 20ft Four Winns w/92 V8 5.0L Cobra Mustang engine
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome to the forum from another Texan. I am impatiently waiting for my new AT pro to arrive next Monday

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread