The Rubber button on the Garrett Pro Pointer is wearing out..

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Called Garrett and told them the problem and they said they would send out a new one that I could replace myself...Can't beat Garrett for the great service...
100_0534.JPG

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Called Garrett and told them the problem and they said they would send out a new one that I could replace myself...Can't beat Garrett for the great service...
View attachment 817165
No you can't!:thumbsup: Their customer service is second to none!

OP
OP
Potts

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No you can't!:thumbsup: Their customer service is second to none!

rks1949...I plan to hit the high school football field again tomorrow...those rich kids living on the other side of tracks also attended that school...I hit a half of silver ring or earing today but the Park lawn mower got to it a few years back...Lolo...

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
rks1949...I plan to hit the high school football field again tomorrow...those rich kids living on the other side of tracks also attended that school...I hit a half of silver ring or earing today but the Park lawn mower got to it a few years back...Lolo...
Yeah,ya know........I can't figure out how the coins got out onto the football fields in the first place? I played football in High School,and in College,and never carried any change in my jock strap?:dontknow:

OP
OP
Potts

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I only hunt the outside parameters of the field, not the field itself, was making a killing last time, but I pulled out early because they started cutting the grass...also found a couple of wheats than.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I only hunt the outside parameters of the field, not the field itself, was making a killing last time, but I pulled out early because they started cutting the grass...also found a couple of wheats than.
Ok! That makes more sense,than on the field. I've heard of guy's finding old coins out on the old fields,but could never figure out why they were there?

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Same with soccer fields, I hunt the side lines, where people are sitting to watch, and getting up and down from their chairs.................cha-ching

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread