Prayers Needed For The Flood Victims Including The "Calgary Metal Detecting Club"

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Prayers Needed For The Flood Victims Including The "Calgary Metal Detecting Club"

A 100,000 people were evacuated from Calgary (Canada). A sudden downpour in the mountains plus snow melt caused a lot of flooding. It's about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Edmonton. I have relatives there and also friends in the Calgary Metal Detecting Club.

Calgary floods: What you need to know now - Calgary - CBC News

wea_alta_flooding_20130621-9.jpg

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow thats a horrible situation and im sorry that it has happend and feel for the ones who r involved with that i to once had to start completly over when my home had burned to the ground, its very hard and the economy doesnt help fortunatly i had family and friends who helped alot so yes prayers here to are sent to those people all the best

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread