First!...couldnt even wait to get home

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First!...couldn't even wait to get home

...so, I've been hitting the school by my house a lot. Probly 60-80 hours the past cpl months... Dug a few fake things, 20$ in change or more...nothing cool tho.... But, today, changed that....I hope.... Got a signal a cpl inches down....propointer said it was close to surface....low and behold the pulltab gods repayed me for my penance of digging a 5 gal bucket of tabs n foil n tonnns of canslaw... I *think* I got my first gold ring....scared to clean it n find out its bunk...and I wana keep digging....I needed this second wind.....only a lil daylight left and my cig is almost to the but...so, back to digging, will post if its fake or real when I get home n an hour.

-beav3r

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372556802518.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372556802518.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 125

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GREAT FEELING!!! IT ROCKS Chug Looks Good from the Picture

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohhhh I know....I felt like I just dunked a 14lb bowling ball over shaq on a 12 foot basketball goal

-beav3r

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome first ring!!!!!! Big Congrats, looks gold to me. Lack of tarnish is the first clue! Well done!

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice! Congratulations!

krazyace

Jan 9, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks real, congrats.

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome first ring!!!!!! Big Congrats, looks gold to me. Lack of tarnish is the first clue! Well done!

Yea, I was scared to clean the center dirt initially bc it was so close to the surface I thought it may not have been n the ground long enough to get tarnished/cruddy and that I was going to get tricked and it end up being junk/costume....but, when I got home, it boldly said "hello, I'm 14k and a size 4.5, thank you for finding me, ill tell my friends to come hang out in your precious metal box w me".... So, we will see tomorrow if her friends got the party invite.. ...the odds of finding silver at the school are slim... Was made in 68, just after the silver age. But part of the sports fields WERE there, and just had the school added on their field...weird, but, whatever.... I love silver....but I LOVE gold...

-beav3r

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a GREAT find,beav3r!:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions