Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I figured I'd call Garrett today since my digger from my AT Pro Adventure Package was falling apart. (Well the handle was) I spoke with a very polite woman who said to send a pic and address and she'd send me a new one. I told her all I needed was a handle, but she insisted to send a whole new digging tool. They really are great at customer service! They didn't interrogate me or anything! Thanks Garrett, you have a customer for years to come!

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They replaced my digger too! The handle grip came off,and the end tore. I just needed a new grip,but they sent a complete digger!:thumbsup:

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought about sending mine in as well. The rubber handle grip is torn from use. Thought i just use this excuse to upgrade to a lesche tho.

OP
OP
Sapper724

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They replaced my digger too! The handle grip came off,and the end tore. I just needed a new grip,but they sent a complete digger!:thumbsup:

Same problem with mine. I'm sure its probably as 5 dollar hardware store fix, but its awesome they stand by their products like that!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep 4 thumbs Up From!!! Chug and Red Fixed reds Detector My Pro pointer And I Just Got the Replacement Cap To My AT PRO I Lost Mine No Charges They Rock!!!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They replaced my digger too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha we all got new diggers from garrett awesome customer service diggers were all still Fine they could & most probly would have said glue it stupid lol instead oh handle slid off ok heres a brand new one sheath 2 i honestly think they cant be beat

krazyace

Jan 9, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My digger is torn on the end as well. You can see something happened in the manufacturing process where the cap was not attached properly, only on one side so it is pushed into the handle. So when you go to dig, while pressing down the edge of the handle is being forced through the rubber.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My digger is torn on the end as well. You can see something happened in the manufacturing process where the cap was not attached properly, only on one side so it is pushed into the handle. So when you go to dig, while pressing down the edge of the handle is being forced through the rubber.

Tell garrett they will ask for a Picture & go from there that one just mayb ur back up now very helpfull people its nice not to have any worries

stasys

Jun 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer xs
I send my Garrett Pro pointer broken ferrite coil photo and after week not a word... I know my problem is unique, not much people cut off glued Pro pointers coils off and see Garrett bad design. :BangHead:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re email just doesnt sound like them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread