vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Outstanding find krazyace. I went to a Golf School when I started golfing years ago - wouldn't it be neat if they had a Metal Detector School? On the VID - very good but the sounds affects distract from it!
killingme.gif

skip_a_loo

Apr 11, 2013
Newton, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Up Graded to...GTP at Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool.. All you need to do is make an XBOX video game. I'll be first in line buying a game.:icon_thumleft:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice vid and ya i think garrett has defietly hit a home run with this detector and im so surprised at its performance and in the price so low for such a great machine

OP
OP
krazyace

krazyace

Jan 9, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One thing we could take from this is not to trust the display, it is a nice reference but tone is king.

Also check out the XP Deus, looks great in it's test video, of course it costs a lot more also. Check the vid for the AT Gold, what are your thoughts on that one?

By the way, Treasure Mountain sold me my AT Pro. Great price and service. Highly recommended!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One thing we could take from this is not to trust the display, it is a nice reference but tone is king.

Also check out the XP Deus, looks great in it's test video, of course it costs a lot more also. Check the vid for the AT Gold, what are your thoughts on that one?

By the way, Treasure Mountain sold me my AT Pro. Great price and service. Highly recommended!

Check out the deus huh mayb I should try it lol naw just picked it up still got lots of learning to go but so far excellent machine wish i had 1 that would b a fair comparison the 3 I have are all different in ways

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Christo!
Check it against the Pro just for
sh--- and giggles!
Curious to see how the Pro stacks up!
; )

Pete

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you everyone for liking my video! The AT Pro performed very well in the test garden. Those tests are as accurate as possible with precise measurments, the targets are placed in plastic capsules with DRY dirt beneath and above the target all inside the capsule. I was running the AT Pro wide open in Pro Zero with sens maxed out and ground balance at 80. The AT Pro actually ground balanced at about 83-84 and i notched it down to 80 to stabilize and push it to the max with the sens that high. Running it this hot will get you the best depth but I do not recommend running it like this in trashy areas. I honestly think if the dirt would have been wet it would have easily got that Silver Quarter at 10.5 inches, maybe even more! The AT Pro is the best bang for the buck on the market today!:icon_thumright:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What r ur thoughts on deus xp i saw the one for that to just picked one up & its amazing me alot everytime I turn around lol

treadhead

Jul 8, 2013
Salem, OR
Detector(s) used
Ace 150, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Vibra-Probe 580 and 730.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!

I'm waiting for My ATP to arrive now 8-)

'can't wait to see how the F75 does too (I'm sort'a wanting one)!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!

I'm waiting for My ATP to arrive now 8-)

'can't wait to see how the F75 does too (I'm sort'a wanting one)!

Do what I do & just buy em all lol

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah me too...I don't tend to keep mine long though. I'm sure the ATP & Deus will be different however!

Ya i got rid of a few but the 3 I got now I just like certain things about each so i just cant get rid of. Goal is since I like collecting md's is to get at least 1 from each brand lol unless wife kills me first

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goal is since I like collecting md's is to get at least 1 from each brand

Yeah I havent owned a Fisher yet or the other Fisher err I mean a Teknetics & quite honestly they really don't offer anything I'm interested in.
Maybe an F2 for my kid. Maybe. Also no desire to own a BH either. Used a couple, not impressed. I will have to get him something soon though as it seems the MXT Pro went missing as of yesterday!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I havent owned a Fisher yet or the other Fisher err I mean a Teknetics & quite honestly they really don't offer anything I'm interested in.
Maybe an F2 for my kid. Maybe. Also no desire to own a BH either. Used a couple, not impressed. I will have to get him something soon though as it seems the MXT Pro went missing as of yesterday!

Hahaha i hate misplacing machines i had a nice Atpro & my wife jacked that from me mayb ur son will jack that from u. Im not sure I dont go looking for machines i only grab em up if a crazy deal passed threw I do alot of bartering so i c alot

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man lol u r a nut lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread