Our fire works was last night July 3th..

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I hit the lake at 5:00 a.m. than worked my way over to the High School. Total lenght of the hunt about 6 hours. found $7.02, and 3 Wheats. Found a Band Bag in the old Pavilion at the Park, that has a couple of music stands with lot's of page holders and some other stuff..The bag had a old name tag with name an number on, someone local. I called the number and left my name an number and a brief explanation that I found a bag that may belong to them..

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Nice loot totals and thanks for giving all of us a good reputation by trying to return those lost items. :thumbsup:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice some fireworks were last Night as well but they were in asphalt parking lot tonight they r gonna b in a pretty decent old park where I plan to hit hard & bring a couple machines real early in the am lol

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice - let us know if you hear back (bag had a old name tag) Potts. Thanks for sharing...

OP
OP
Potts

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Band Bag was returned, turns out the owner is on our local school board...

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
â—Ź Minelab Manticore â—Ź Minelab CTX-3030 â—Ź Minelab Equinox 800 â—Ź Minelab Goldmaster 1000 â—Ź Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good to hear you got to get out...it's been a soupy mess here since Wed. A steady rain for 3 days and and not expected to end until Monday :(

weather.jpg

OP
OP
Potts

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good to hear you got to get out...it's been a soupy mess here since Wed. A steady rain for 3 days and and not expected to end until Monday :(

View attachment 824607

Our Spring and early Summer has been cool with lots of rain, just last week I had turn the heat up to take the chill out of the house it was 42 degrees that morning, (No joking). Today is weed wacking and lawn mowing the nexted couple of days rain is in the forecast...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread