Atp ring ?

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6ypa2ezy.jpg
uqu8azu5.jpg
2ezesady.jpg
So, with my atp the past 3 weeks I've dug 4 rings....a old mood ring.....q sterling ring with "dream believe love" on it......4 days ago, got my first gold band....two days ago...nother gold 10k... ....my question is in regards to rings with bling... Do diamonds in the ring make it have an inconsistent vdi? If so, HOW inconsistent... Anything making a peep on my machine over 35 gets dug...unless its bouncing from 30 -90 all over, I know, im stupid....but, I just KNOW that most of them are trash (from the odd shape and drop off of audio in pinpointing) ....which, the more I think of it...the more I'm beating myself up over it... ..

So, fellow Garrett users, or any md, what were your blinged rings beeping at, were Tgey jumpy? In the dirt were they straight up, on the side, broken, ....even curious about bracelet chains and necklaces.... Only found one bracelet, was sterling and beeped like a quarter....

Any input is greatly appreciated.

GL&HH

Edit: forgot to show off my rings :) those r my finds, cept for the one on my ring finger....that's my "proof of ownership" ring for my better half's piece of mind :) ...oh, n the mood ring didn't go w the rest, so its not displayed
-beav3r

Last edited:

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice rings! Pass some of that luck over here! I've found 3 so far, 2 gumball machine rings, and an older mood ring with no stone. They all came up like pennies, no gold yet... :)

Happy Hunting!

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice rings! Pass some of that luck over here! I've found 3 so far, 2 gumball machine rings, and an older mood ring with no stone. They all came up like pennies, no gold yet... :)

Happy Hunting!

I DEFINITELY had to pay my pulltab dues just for the 2 gold... Women's 14k rang 53 +/-(2) the man 10k was 62+/-(2) ...I have my fair share of junk jewelry....broken butterfly charms, vending machine rings, etc....but, I have a 5 gal bucket FULL of JUST tabs n small can slaw.... All that JUST for 2 rings....but, ill take it...any day... ...I think my other junk stuff, brass, copper, stainless, etc. Is occupying 1.5 5 gal buckets.... My wife says I gota dump em by the time 4 are filled... Ugh....women lol..

Oh yah....a gentleman by the handle digger27 has a few posts that are my bible... Google his name and basketball court in your search, you'll have q great read.... Amazing man, with amazing tips
-beav3r

Last edited:

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, tabs and slaw make this activity exciting! Itd be cool to just find good stuff, but paying the dues like that really makes you appreciate when you get the awesome stuff!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds seems like u r the one on a roll now lol

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hah! I wish... Havnt found silver coinage n a month... If I would've found another gold ring when I was out today, then I'd say I was on FIRE

-beav3r

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On your question about rings with diamonds/bling-----------------I'll let ya know if I ever find one!:laughing7:

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't think it would matter
at all..
Nice rings dude! Real nice! ; )
Pete

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the ring w bling is flat I don't think it would matter, but, if its broken, or diamond up... I think it will fluctuate a lot from the little "fingers" holding it/them on... It did on an air test anyways... But, that was me holding my atp n goin "hey babe, run ur left hand under this 3 times ". But, as we all know, adding in that one extra variable--dirt-- will do some pretty incredible things..

-beav3r

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread