Garrett AT Pro is Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EJ, I'm glad we got it there in time for the weekend. Enjoy your new machine!

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Thanks Wayne I'm gonna sure use it this weekend. Thanks for the hat and shirt too. I will be contacting you when I order the 5 by 8 just got to wait a bit so wife won't get mad lol. Thanks again for all your communication and the great price along with the email on the vid numbers.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not even close to record... Record is in the many thousands

There are no "high and mighties" here, but there are some very experienced members here with experience on many different detectors they have owned and used...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That was just a joke on how many posts were in the thread so sorry if I affended u in saying oh must b some sort of récord I knew u wouldnt b to far from sandman. You know as well as a couple people there are no high & mighties then what did sandman just say oh a few of us here have so much more exp then the rest, whats that supposed to mean? Sounds to me like he is saying we know nothing he knows best. This is supposed to just b a fun hobby u get a new toy good for u b happy & enjoy

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was just a joke on how many posts were in the thread so sorry if I affended u in saying oh must b some sort of récord I knew u wouldnt b to far from sandman. You know as well as a couple people there are no high & mighties then what did sandman just say oh a few of us here have so much more exp then the rest, whats that supposed to mean? Sounds to me like he is saying we know nothing he knows best. This is supposed to just b a fun hobby u get a new toy good for u b happy & enjoy

Exactly!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I only come here cuz I like to hear & share things I dont come hear to start trouble thats just bs I just wanna have a good time thats all I just hate hearing people bash theres no reason for it if u dont like something or even brand or machine skip the thread it thats simple I realize sandman & treasure hunter r very knowlegable & I can only hope to have that some day there was no trouble in the thread till he came in & said that

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was not offended, you stated it like it was a fact, you did not say you were kidding.

Thread is locked.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread