New location

brewern

Mar 30, 2013
I'm excited about today, dad and I are in our way to my in-laws parents house. Their dad moved in with them a few years ago, so the house is vacant but they take care of it regularly.

I can't believe I never considered detecting there, my dad called me last night about it after talking with my in-laws and it was brought up. The house was built in 1929.

I've got my new 5x8 DD coil on the AT Pro, and dad is using the Ace 350. I'm hoping dad will find his first silver!

I'll keep y'all updated.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eating_popcorn_tn_final.gif
Outstanding brewern. I will wait here to see your finds.

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go dig now!...I need something to keep me occupied until my md club gathering in 6 hours... ...I could go hunt...but that may land me n the doghouse ....the wife thinks one "nerd outing" is enough to quench my thirst.....sadly mistaken she is!

-beav3r

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice let us know i got a new spot coming up a local carnival coming to town this week cant wait for it to b over

OP
OP
brewern

brewern

Mar 30, 2013
Well, we are shocked we didn't find anything old or silver. Dad found a game token, likely not very old. The ground was bone dry and hard as a rock. So we sweat and worked hard for not much, it was fun though.

We didn't dig every signal, just the good ones for now.

We are going to get the canoe, do some fishing and then do some water detecting in a creek where an old iron bridge use to be. Let you know what I find.

Ill post a link to a video of today's hunts at some point, once I edit it.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send me a Link if u have other vids up im goin to b setting some up soon as well

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New sites are always joy to hunt..Glad to see the coil problem is behind you..Best of Luck..

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Shell gas station presidential tokens,around 1968. Tokens are great finds. Congrats to your dad!. As well as to you both. Savor your hunts together. H.H.

OP
OP
brewern

brewern

Mar 30, 2013
Shell gas station presidential tokens,around 1968. Tokens are great finds. Congrats to your dad!. As well as to you both. Savor your hunts together. H.H.

Once we realized it was a token, we knew the dates weren't based on when it was made. Thanks, hoping dad finds a silver soon, I've been finding all the loot :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions