Popped out another ring

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry about the bad photo, don't know if it's real, has three little diamonds, the band is about as thick as a dime found about 5" deep. vdi read 53 was running Pro zero, iron 35, notched out the first sigment. sensitivity wide open..
100_0557.JPG

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Potts, quick question bud.
Why would you notch out the first segment? That's where gold falls a lot of times..
First segment would be 45 correct?
Not the best video BUT you can see why I ask right?

Pete

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Told u, u were on a role hahaha

OP
OP
Potts

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Potts, quick question bud.
Why would you notch out the first segment? That's where gold falls a lot of times..
First segment would be 45 correct?
Not the best video BUT you can see why I ask right?

Pete

I realize I'm not going to get everthing when I go out, the other day I ran Pro zero, iron 35, sensitively wide open and dug about 200 tabs from an area that I hunt often. Thanks for the vid..it was good....

OP
OP
Potts

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My daughter tested this ring and turned out to be 10k white gold :).

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrates there adding up for ya

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Buddy...this is the first real one. small but real..

Mayb small but has a better value then a handful of clad. I like to save up the good finds like,that & by the time u decide on a new detector or ad on whatever it is, it Sony really come out of ur pocket comes from finds, so kinda eases the pain. Good luck

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you post picture on this app

Depends if your using an iPhone I upper right hand corner is a box with arrow click that. Then click + sign next to send and there ya go after pic loads click on it and it will say insert inline. Does that help?

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yea you have to click reply to thread after clicking arrow then you will be where the + sign is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread