OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm going to go for a short evening hunt in a little bit. I'll report back on this thread with results. Besprechen Sie sich später!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If treads are going to be closing I am out of this forum. I am just here to learn and enjoy the hobby.

Per our terms of service and rules that every single member agrees to by posting on our forums any post, any thread, any picture, any attachment can be locked or deleted at any time for any reason.

Last thread was warned if insults continued it would be locked, it continued and it was locked...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait till tommorow to hit a park. Its raining here so the ground will be soft like butter.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going out in yard now ill let ya know what I find

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Per our terms of service and rules that every single member agrees to by posting on our forums any post, any thread, any picture, any attachment can be locked or deleted at any time for any reason.

Last thread was warned if insults continued it would be locked, it continued and it was locked...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ok I got it rules are rules.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now you're getting it. That's how to respond to those "other" post! GL on that hunt BTW!

Smokin!
:thumbsup: That explains why my fingers always got burnt,when I didn't wear my gloves!:laughing7:

R.Danneskjold

Jun 23, 2013
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well......first hunt with the ATP and It was great! Found a " Krone " and a necklace.....cheapish. A bunch of pennies and a nickel. Of course a bunch of trash......all off a salt water beach. Awesome machine......VERY happy with it!

OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Digging was a bit rough tonight. We haven't had rain in a few weeks and it's getting pretty dry around here.
Anyway I did get some clad including a '42 Nickel and some memorials. One being close to 9". That wasn't a fun dig with the soil being so dry & hard. Also dug a mini handcuff keychain complete with two keys!
Funny, I didn't have any problems with falsing and my detector didn't leak! Weird!

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
going out in the morning to see what all i can find with this fine atp i'll let yall know what i find

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well......first hunt with the ATP and It was great! Found a " Krone " and a necklace.....cheapish. A bunch of pennies and a nickel. Of course a bunch of trash......all off a salt water beach. Awesome machine......VERY happy with it!

Cool congrats.

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digging was a bit rough tonight. We haven't had rain in a few weeks and it's getting pretty dry around here.
Anyway I did get some clad including a '42 Nickel and some memorials. One being close to 9". That wasn't a fun dig with the soil being so dry & hard. Also dug a mini handcuff keychain complete with two keys!
Funny, I didn't have any problems with falsing and my detector didn't leak! Weird!

It was dry here to this morning. It's raining tonight so in thd morning I can stick my butter knife in the soft buttery ground.

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
going out in the morning to see what all i can find with this fine atp i'll let yall know what i find

Nice lets us know what you dug up.

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait to see what I am going to unearth tomorow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread