The AT Pro is STILL hot!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, I was in a discussion with my brother (who lives in the worst state for metal detecting btw) about the new machine I have coming and how I traded off my 2 Whites. He said something to the effect that I must really like the ATP to give up the Whites before the ATP...Yep!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I was in a discussion with my brother (who lives in the worst state for metal detecting btw) about the new machine I have coming and how I traded off my 2 Whites. He said something to the effect that I must really like the ATP to give up the Whites before the ATP...Yep!

Awesome I can't wait to take it on a good hunt.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If thread becomes a repeat of last one it will be locked........

OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyway...back to topic at hand here.

The more I use it the more I like it. It took me a couple of weeks to actually warm up to the ATP but once I learned how it like to be treated, we get along really really well. Glad I took the chance on it as I was a ATP hater w/o ever having used one based on my negative experience with the Ace series.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyway...back to topic at hand here.

The more I use it the more I like it. It took me a couple of weeks to actually warm up to the ATP but once I learned how it like to be treated, we get along really really well. Glad I took the chance on it as I was a ATP hater w/o ever having used one based on my negative experience with the Ace series.

I'm sure I'm going to like it compared to my 350 yea it's going to take some learning but that's the kind of school I like to go too. ;)

OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Forgot to mention...an old street and sidewalk near me will be torn up starting Monday. One of the city workers I talked to while on a scouting trip today, told me the utilities on that street date to 1910. Should produce some good stuff!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgot to mention...an old street and sidewalk near me will be torn up starting Monday. One of the city workers I talked to while on a scouting trip today, told me the utilities on that street date to 1910. Should produce some good stuff!

Wow that would be awesome. I might check with my brother in law he works for the city that is closest to me to see if they are doing anything similar.

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys are we on lockdown? I thought we where in prison.

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow I read your post on the ATP.

OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys are we on lockdown? I thought we where in prison.

Do not play into it! Seriously just ignore him.

This is place to discuss any/all things ATP. Lets keep that way.

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If treads are going to be closing I am out of this forum. I am just here to learn and enjoy the hobby.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow I read your post on the ATP.

Yeah there some really good post on a couple of other threads I've started too. Good reference material. I'll dig em up and post em on here.

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do not play into it! Seriously just ignore him.

This is place to discuss any/all things ATP. Lets keep that way.

Just ignore it works guys.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool I can't wait to read them.

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets just share info, learn and have fun. Life is to short to be grumpy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread