Garett Master Hunter CXiii - Good choice?

TomPA

Feb 13, 2011
Western PA.
Detector(s) used
F75
AT Pro Gold
Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
IMO, you will be moving up in quality for sure. The Grand Master is a little heavy, but should perform better all the way around, depending on what type of hunting you are doing. Personally, I'd save up a couple of hundred dollars more and go with a Garrett AT Pro or AT Gold.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
IMO, you will be moving up in quality for sure. The Grand Master is a little heavy, but should perform better all the way around, depending on what type of hunting you are doing. Personally, I'd save up a couple of hundred dollars more and go with a Garrett AT Pro or AT Gold.

I completely agree with this statement!! I bought my first detector in the 80's...a grand master hunter 7. Great machine but heavy and hard on batteries.
Call Bart at big boy hobbies, or another dealer on this site and get yourself the AT Pro. You should be able to get one for just a few bucks more than your looking to spend on the cxiii.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! New to the game, have an el cheapo BH at the moment, found a Garett Master Hunter cxiii for sale, around $400. Anyone have some input on these machines? Thanks!:icon_thumright:

Congrates & welcome to the tnet site place is great & lots of very nice people to share ideas & finds with I dont have any exp with those machines but garrets customer service is hands down one of the best good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread