Looking for the best back for the $?

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought the Adventure Pack from Bart last month. The best guy you will ever deal with and his prices can't be beat! Fast, free shipping and the best customer service bar none!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to admit that I am coming around to liking my AT PRO more every time I use it in the water. At first I didn't like having a screen on a water detector, but since my job is to clean the counties swim areas of harmful objects like fish hooks, pins, etc. the AT PRO's Iron Audio in Pro Mode really helps find the fish hooks. Someone thinks its funny to toss fish hooks and pins into swim areas.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now that is a sweet job. Getting paid to metal detect beaches, doesn't get much better than that for nuts like us. :)

treadhead

Jul 8, 2013
Salem, OR
Detector(s) used
Ace 150, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Vibra-Probe 580 and 730.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought the Adventure Pack from Bart last month. The best guy you will ever deal with and his prices can't be beat! Fast, free shipping and the best customer service bar none!

I did the same and....DITTO :icon_thumleft:

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

AC500

Apr 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this should be a "Sticky Post" up top!!!!!!!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to admit that I am coming around to liking my AT PRO more every time I use it in the water. At first I didn't like having a screen on a water detector, but since my job is to clean the counties swim areas of harmful objects like fish hooks, pins, etc. the AT PRO's Iron Audio in Pro Mode really helps find the fish hooks. Someone thinks its funny to toss fish hooks and pins into swim areas.

I new if u were able to get a pro that actually worked like it was supposed to, not like the first ones u had u would grow to like it, atleast a little lol. I also thank u for ur time to in helping keeping the waters clean the crap people toss in the water is rediculus all there doin is hurting adults & not to mention young kids having fun, so i do thank u for that

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mine will be here Thursday! :headbang:

bigfokkerdog

Jul 22, 2013
Tumwater, WA
Detector(s) used
Traded up from a Garrett ACE 350 to an ATPro with a Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
had an ACE 350 for 3 weeks then traded up at my local shop to the AT PRO adventure pack...only had to pay the difference between the 2 and the AT PRO was on sale. Love the assault rifle bag they have monogrammed. Learning the PRO now and have cleaned up areas i already hit with the 350

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got it!
nice ur gonna like it,with the amount of versitility it offers being waterproof,the iron audio its just awesome lol,I would definetly recomend the 5x8 coil the Atpro with stock & smaller one creates a unstopable detector, good luck & happy hunting

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice ur gonna like it,with the amount of versitility it offers being waterproof,the iron audio its just awesome lol,I would definetly recomend the 5x8 coil the Atpro with stock & smaller one creates a unstopable detector, good luck & happy hunting

Yup, it's on the list along with a Samson T handle and a good set of headphones! :thumbsup:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good choices my samson is just my best digger I got the 18" with the bomb sheath from buzz its awesome scoops alot can still step on it cuts roots like they werent there, & best of all its not huge so in the sheath u can take it more places then u could a larger one

Rogerv

Jan 25, 2013
Beltsville Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garret GTA-1000
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Bounty Hunter (came as BOGO from Kellyco)
AT propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I would get one of those heavy duty rolling magnets that roofers use to pick up nails and drag it around it should pick up most fishhooks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread