The AT Pro is on the way!!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally, after watching all the video's on youtube, it will be mine!! :headbang: Should be here on Thursday, best part is that I'm on vacation and will be waiting for the brown truck to show! :laughing7:

Awesome

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations, you will be thrilled with it.

greengold

Aug 9, 2012
Whidbey Island
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV...saving my clad for a Tesoro SandShark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wonder how many AtPro's Garret has sold? Most love it, some knock it. Either way congrats to Garrett for making what seems to be a good machine at the right time and price point. Business savvy at it's finest.

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine never stops amazing me; the more I use it the more I understand what it's telling me. It is very rare that I go out and don't bring something cool home. What I am saying is at the price point of this machine it will give you much enjoyment, and like my Pop always said "You never know when a blind squirrel will find an acorn." And that is why I keep digging those holes.

My greatest finds, at least to me are: an 1875 Seated Liberty Dime, a 100 plus year old Sterling Silver Ring which are supper cool. Add to that a bunch of old artifacts too. Everyday I head out with this machine it is Christmas for me as I don't know what is beneath my feet. Enjoy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread