3 silvers!

brewern

Mar 30, 2013
Very excited! It's been several months since I've had a silver coin and today the AT Pro gives me 3. Was detecting where an old house once stood, lots of trashy signals and iron.

1941 and 1934 Washingtons and a 1941 merc. And a modern Canadian penny but its cool still.

image-3337386650.jpg

treadhead

Jul 8, 2013
Salem, OR
Detector(s) used
Ace 150, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Vibra-Probe 580 and 730.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate you so much!....lol

I get off of work yesterday and hit the old park that I hunt almost everyday. This place has BEEN a park since June of 1884 (There's just GOT
to be some silver here!).

I'm hunting around some old trees (From My research on the 'web it's clear that they're [The trees] 110-130yrs old). I get this GREAT 99
hit (I'm running an ATP on "PRO-ZERO" with 20 disc) at 8 inches (According to the PP). I more-or-less S**t Myself (lol) thinking that YES!!!!!
this is it!, I'm going to dig up some silver!

OK....so...what I dug was an old aluminum "Turkey pan" (Like the one's your Mom uses at Thanksgiving because she's too cheap to own
a REAL one) that some "sadist" decided to bury 3-5 decades ago!

I could totally strangle that person :laughing7:

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, my goal is to dig up a Merc but so far none are in the box. Lots of silver but NO Mercs.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds Brewern! Love the quarters. I haven't been able to put my ATP over silver yet but I've got some new spots to check out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread