AT Pro/GTI 2500 Coil Quick Disconnect?

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone out there using a simple coil disconnect solution for Garrett machines? I'm especially looking for something for the ATPro, but any ideas would be appreciated.

I'd like to be able to swap coils without the hassle of using the surgical precision needed to perfectly align and push-in the machine's poorly designed connector. Waterproof would be a plus, but not mandatory.

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i do't have any problems with plugging in my coil on the at pro and i have big fingers

OP
OP
hoosierguy

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do...

petey1231

Jan 1, 2013
I have probs too left handed doesn't help there is no solution I can think off apart from mark on coil plug and machine silver marker to line up plugs

Alan Applegate

Aug 20, 2013
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting question. I can't speak for your end of the world, but every place I have tried to use the big 12 inch coil on my GTI-2500, all I get is false signals. By the time you turn down the sensitivity to get rid of them, the depth of detection is worse than the 9 inch coil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread