Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tro/bfo
ace 250
teknetics 4000
atp pro
minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello not new to the forum but could not rememeber old nic and password , anyways went from an ace 250 to a tek 4000 and liked the jump was finding some good stuff , but had alot of false signals with my tek, so I just ordered the Garrett at pro , was wondering if I made a good jump up in a detector from my tek 4000? Any avice u can give me on my at pro so when it arrives I will be more at home with it , thanx and can't wait to start posting again , actually found an old men's gold ring with letter m on it last time out

Hyper220

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2013
Hollidaysburg,PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi sask, I got my at pro in march being my first detector, watched the you tube garrett vids they really helped alot. so far 5 rings 2 necklases and 74 dollars in clad. only 1 silver merc 1922 its a very easy detector to use im sure if you watch the vidios you will have no problems. goodluck feel free to ask me anything and i will try to answer

OP
OP
sask hunter

sask hunter

Aug 26, 2013
yorkton saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tro/bfo
ace 250
teknetics 4000
atp pro
minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the reply and yes iam sure I will be asking questions, likes my tek 4000 but was unsure about all the ghost signals I was
Getting. I realy want a Garrett pro pointer so any for sale let me know! Thanx again for reply

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread