How To Dig Targets With Leaving A Very Small Footprint Behind.....Very Important!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
[size=large]With so many users out there, and many more coming out and taking up the hobby of metal detecting, it becomes more important then ever to properly retrieve targets without leaving a big dead plug lying either over the hole or beside it. Folks....we are losing many great spots to detect because of the mess we leave behind. If you are new to metal detecting, or are looking at ways to improve your target retrieval issues, please study my methods. There are different ways to dig targets, and this is my way of doing it.

Remember, sports-fields and busy parks give up a lot of targets. The targets are 95% of the time in the top couple of inches. There is no need to dig a plug here.

Please feel free to copy and paste my instructions on target retrieval. If I can help just one person dig less and continue getting many great finds, then I have at least accomplished something.

Dealers, hunters, clubs.....help yourself and copy this information and pass it on!
[/size]

ppa_zps3171731f.jpg~original

ppb_zpsafccb455.jpg~original

ppc_zpsfb5782de.jpg~original

ppd_zpsa7b971fb.jpg~original

ppe_zps6883985f.jpg~original

ppf_zpse65b9fac.jpg~original

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread