Got my new AT pro yesterday

NBTexan

Aug 28, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold / Cobra Beach Magnet
After MUCH research and finally deciding on the AT pro I got one from a dealer off the Garrett website.
I took it out in my mothers back yard, (a bed and breakfast) that was built in 1910. Within 30 seconds I found a
1956 quarter and knew exactly what I was digging. A minute later a 1948 nickel. Then a 1960 dime. Every time the Vdi was
Dead on! I love this Machine.

Air Force & Coast Guard Vet, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds on the first hunt with at pro. My first day wasn't any where that good but I love my pro.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After MUCH research and finally deciding on the AT pro I got one from a dealer off the Garrett website.
I took it out in my mothers back yard, (a bed and breakfast) that was built in 1910. Within 30 seconds I found a
1956 quarter and knew exactly what I was digging. A minute later a 1948 nickel. Then a 1960 dime. Every time the Vdi was
Dead on! I love this Machine.

Man your off to a "Smoki'n" start!:thumbsup: Congrats!:occasion14:

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go, the AT Pro will sniff out the goodies for you. If I can hand this machine to my wife and she tells me to dig "Right Here" and I am pulling out good stuff "Right Here" it is a good machine.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey NB Texan,try and take it on the Guadalupe River ,just below Schlitterbahn,should be able to find $$$.

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The At Pro is a real coin sniffer it also works great in fresh water.

OP
OP
NBTexan

NBTexan

Aug 28, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold / Cobra Beach Magnet
I have been the last few days, my mother has a place on the rive opposite of Schliterbahn. I always find a ton of change but no gold or silver yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread