Pioneer 505
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also had the Ace 350 and after a month I was ready to buy and AT Pro. The Ace 350 was great so I new the AT would be even better. Prior to this my main detector was an early 80's Whites 6000Di Pro. I must say that after 6 months and 100 hours use I am still blown away with my AT Pro. I have found over 1000 coins including a couple dozen silvers and this is just going to spots that have been hunted hard for 25-30 years. I liked it so much that I bought a second AT Pro.
I say make the switch and don't look back!

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Main differences are the higher frequency, iron audio, ground balance, proportional audio, target ID numbers and waterproof capabilities. It's a great value!

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did the upgrade in late June and I love the pro. Don't get me wrong the 350 is a good machine but the pro is a whole different detector in pro mode. I bought mine from Wayne at metal detector stuff and he is great and will treat you rite. If I can talk my wife into it and its a good detector I might add the atx and would only buy from Wayne. If I do I will not get rid of my at pro.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tracker the pro mode on the AT Pro makes ALL the difference in the world. The Iron audio feature is outstanding as well!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions