At pro finally delivers

missedshed

Sep 17, 2012
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted my finds in Todays finds but I just wanted to post them here also as I found them with the At Pro. I know many have been frustraited with it at times, just like I have been. However, with more use and the right area, the detector works like a charm. The other day I dug these in about 1 hour right bf I was going to leave. I set my detector at 85 and up-pro mode with the stock coil to cherry pick quarters but I was given a great reward. I have only dug a few silvers so far since I started a year ago, but this day was my best with finding more than one. I have been hitting this park now in PA for sometime but finally it gave up some cool finds. I guess many others missed this spot. LOL I dug 2 halves, 3 quarters, and the dime I dug a few days earlier.
null_zpsffdddf51.jpg

Last edited:

sask hunter

Aug 26, 2013
yorkton saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tro/bfo
ace 250
teknetics 4000
atp pro
minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good job iam doing great with my pro as well , just waiting for 5x8 coil to arrive next week

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

JSMITH

Feb 23, 2013
Idaho
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO,Garrett Ace 250,Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool expo half! Don't see those dug up very often. Good work.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice work on the finds

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds, nice job. Love the silver, but.....................................The ATPro didn't finally deliver, You finally swung over the silver!!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice work! The AT Pro is an impressive machine! Glad you like it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread