Nah, Santa knows about eBay now!

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gee-whiz..... Sapper give the kid a break we all didn't grow up on the Rich side of town.

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol neither did I, unless being raised on 10k a year with 2 other siblings and getting free lunch at school is rich. But honestly, your best bet is to contact Garrett to see if they have a wire map or blueprint for the wiring. Unless you get lucky and see someone else on here with the same problem. Good luck.

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your lucky, I got peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that my mom made and maybe a free bottle of milk if a class mate was absent that day no free lunches in my days of going to school...

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We could tell sad stories all day, but the reality of the situation is is that he needs to contact Garrett for the information

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
All's the frikken kid wants is a pic of a cable on a buck fiddy but since nobody here owns one that sure as tarnayshun aint gonna happen nope

pkb

Feb 10, 2013
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Two Garrett AT PRO's, two Garrett pro pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Email garrett for a pic

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett has great customer service and may possibly help this youngster out for free. Who knows doesn't hurt to ask them though.

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Garrett has great customer service and may possibly help this youngster out for free. Who knows doesn't hurt to ask them though.

That's what I've been trying to say! But instead I get called rich... lol

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know but guess he wants someone with one to strip back the jacket to expose the wires and take pics. Good luck with that

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know but guess he wants someone with one to strip back the jacket to expose the wires and take pics. Good luck with that

I had suggested to him to use alligator clips for quick hook ups and air test the unit, than re-solder the wires after finding what go's to what..... don't know if it would blow the box or not. never got a reply back either.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had suggested to him to use alligator clips for quick hook ups and air test the unit, than re-solder the wires after finding what go's to what..... don't know if it would blow the box or not. never got a reply back either.
great advice it shouldn't blow box it would be the wrong polarity would only work if wires are terminated back to original locations.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I had it in my hands I could fix it for him but I doubt he wants to send to me and wait for it to get sent back. I'll fix it for free just pay for postage. He lives in another country so this process will take a bit.

OP
OP
ivobg

ivobg

Jun 20, 2013
Forgot
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can someone of yo ask garret and tell them about the problem because i dont understand verry well english and how to tell them exactly what s the problem?

charles007

Mar 5, 2013
Detector(s) used
tesorotejon tiger shrk whites xlt. whites v3. gerret at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TAKE IT TO YOUR LOCAL RADIO SHOP. ITS NOT TO HARD TO CERRECT THIS

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
can someone of yo ask garret and tell them about the problem because i dont understand verry well english and how to tell them exactly what s the problem?

ivoby...Your spelling is much better than most American members that post on TN , I suggest e-mailing Garrett with photos and a honest explanation as to what happened....your units serial number will be most likely ask for....hopefully it's not a cheap China knock off.

OP
OP
ivobg

ivobg

Jun 20, 2013
Forgot
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
garrett

i did it but some woman hilda bardales send me a link ,,Restore Your Eyes in 20 days''

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IVOBG-Send me a private message with your address and I'll see about sending you a new coil. It may take a while to get there and honestly I'm not sure if there is any law out there that says I cannot send to Bulgaria but I'll definitely try! This will be my Christmas gift to you!

sask hunter

Aug 26, 2013
yorkton saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tro/bfo
ace 250
teknetics 4000
atp pro
minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IVOBG-Send me a private message with your address and I'll see about sending you a new coil. It may take a while to get there and honestly I'm not sure if there is any law out there that says I cannot send to Bulgaria but I'll definitely try! This will be my Christmas gift to you!
Very nice gesture !!! Can't get over the amount of generosity there is on this forum

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread