AT Gold= THUMBS DOWN!!!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree its kinda a shame this hobby isn't how or shouldnt be thrown around someones got the best detector & all the other ones well you know. It's about having fun & the thrill of what's out there at the next hole. Aswell as given your fellow detectorists a hand if they ask something & you know the answer without throwing in something of you have the best. I've seen low low end machines beat higher end ones its how well you know what ur using to. To the new guy who joined you found an awesome sight with lots of great people get ready this forum is just as addictive as the hobby lol. Just have fun & happy hunting
agree 100%

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Anytime you hear someone put down another detector and boast about theirs, you better call B.S. It's a sign the person is insecure about their detector and are trying to prove it to themself. I've said it before if a detector is so good they don't need to badmouth another detector. There are a couple brands who really push the propaganda and snobby garbage.

Good words of wisdom! It says more about the person then it does about his/her propaganda. Hijacking busy forums to promote their own agenda on someone elses dime really turns a lot of people off towards their manufacturer and they suffer on the long run.

I would never consider going on a different forum promoting my own agenda and put their equipment down. It's a form of trolling. I compare it to going into someone elses home and criticizing their furniture, the color of their walls, etc. I guess some people just don't get it?

Perhaps if they posted more often on their own forums, they might even get busy and get some better positive recognition.

OP
OP
fishstick

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good words of wisdom! It says more about the person then it does about his/her propaganda. Hijacking busy forums to promote their own agenda on someone elses dime really turns a lot of people off towards their manufacturer and they suffer on the long run.

I would never consider going on a different forum promoting my own agenda and put their equipment down. It's a form of trolling. I compare it to going into someone elses home and criticizing their furniture, the color of their walls, etc. I guess some people just don't get it?

Perhaps if they posted more often on their own forums, they might even get busy and get some better positive recognition.

How in the world can you Good Words Of Wisdom when HE'S doin the very thing HE'S talkin about??????????????????? COME ON MAN!!!!

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anytime you hear someone put down another detector and boast about theirs, you better call B.S. It's a sign the person is insecure about their detector and are trying to prove it to themself. I've said it before if a detector is so good they don't need to badmouth another detector. There are a couple brands who really push the propaganda and snobby garbage.
Either that or they have done a lot of comparing and are telling the truth.

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Someone call for
kool1.jpg

F-75Pilot

Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-6,F-75,cz-20. Garrett AT Gold. Minelab Explorer II. Whites MXT. Nothing beats the F-75.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Christo. There are some really experienced detectorists here. It's nice to share information with others who have a passion for detecting. I never get bored with the subject.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, I feel the same way. It's nice to help out when you can no one knows it all so having such a large group brings info in all around the world

F-75Pilot

Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-6,F-75,cz-20. Garrett AT Gold. Minelab Explorer II. Whites MXT. Nothing beats the F-75.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think you will love the F-75. I have the ATG and a buddy has the ATP. We hunt side by side and the F-75 is superior. It's just that simple! I run the sens.between 50-60 for best results coin hunting in soil. The Limited edition is extremely powerful. Mine will pick up a pinhead sized nugget at 12-16 inches. I have around 500 hrs. on the F-75 , so I'm here if you have any questions. I have twenty years experience with many other machines before getting the F-75, and when I starting using it , I couldn't believe how it preformed. After you have used it , could you please tell me what you think. Thanks,

Ron

F-75Pilot

Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You will love the F-75! Would you tell me h what you think of it, after you use it for a while. Thanks.

Ron

F-75Pilot

Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're going to love the F-75! Would you let me know what you think of it, after some use. Thanks.

Ron

F-75Pilot

Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has anyone tried using an AT Gold in saltwater? If so, how did it perform? Thanks

Greybear

Dec 22, 2011
Fort Collins, CO
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you go to the Garrett website and watch the videos they say the AT Gold is not for salt water use. It even show it on their charts. If you are going to hunt in the water you should get the ATPro.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It must really burn their butt that Garrett just keeps putting out best-sellers. I suspect the new pulse induction unit has them steaming. REMINDS ME A TREE BEING CHOPPED DOWN. Same thing happened to USSR. They could not compete economically.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It must really burn their butt that Garrett just keeps putting out best-sellers. I suspect the new pulse induction unit has them steaming. REMINDS ME A TREE BEING CHOPPED DOWN. Same thing happened to USSR. They could not compete economically.
Huh! I'm confused who's going down?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread