TheCaribbeanDigger

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a beautiful place to hunt! Places like that will tend to be littered with iron, but you can be sure that there are gems hiding, waiting for your triumphant discovery. Don't get discouraged, trying to learn the AT Pro in those conditions is rough, but if you stick to it, great rewards await. And the addition of a 5x8 coil wouldn't hurt either!

Thoughts exactly man! I may have lost round 1 but will keep on hitting the place as hard as I can! They told me that there used to be a house right beside it some time ago. No wonder I saw stuff there that wasn't from that time period.

Beepbeep13

Mar 15, 2014
MA, South Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Thanks Big Boy Hobbies) Makro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just went to the local antique/coin store and the owner was showing me his new F2, I thought about this thread and was saying you just got the Pro!

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
I got my AT Pro from Bart at the beginning of the year. The more you use it the better it gets. Don't let those negative b*itches rain on yiour parade. Congratulations and enjoy yourself!

OP
OP
TheCaribbeanDigger

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wanted to hit the place again after work but it's pouring outside! Keep u guys posted!

DainBrammage

Apr 1, 2014
Desoto County, MS
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

10 Demerits. All is forgiven. Just never mention that vile word that sounds like "necked her" again.

@ Silver Simon-- Too bad your XP Deus, AT Pro, Garrett PP, White's TRX, PT Raven 25, Lesche handy COMBINED cant find you a sense of humor.

trinidaddave

Tenderfoot
Apr 14, 2013
Just got back from Hawaii, I hand good success with my ATP in and out of the water. I did ground balance often in and out of water. Sensitivity needs to be lowered when I am searching in salt water to squash the chattering. Beaches in Hawaii are searched regularly. Even at that I found a lot of clad, 2 rings, a neckless and a single earring. I will post some pictures as soon as I figure out how.

image-912071481.jpg

image-1025246681.jpg

]

image-886798023.jpg

Attachments

• image-912071481.jpg
    image-912071481.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 81

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds love the ring with the stone in it.

BcuttinPlugs

Mar 6, 2014
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/fisher f2 garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the f2 and the ATP. F2 first of coarse. U sound like me hah but anyways the pro is def an upgrade. I hit places I thought where pounded good and only by me at least only by me recently. The pro pulled all kinds of things my f2 missed. That's not putting the f2 down because for 200 bucks I don't think u can get a better detector.

OP
OP
TheCaribbeanDigger

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the f2 and the ATP. F2 first of coarse. U sound like me hah but anyways the pro is def an upgrade. I hit places I thought where pounded good and only by me at least only by me recently. The pro pulled all kinds of things my f2 missed. That's not putting the f2 down because for 200 bucks I don't think u can get a better detector.

Thoughts Exactly!

BamaBill

Nov 8, 2006
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70, AT Pro, Tesoro Tejon, ML X-terra 50
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
AT Pro at old spanish site

Do yourself a favor and strip out some of that iron every time you hunt it. You should uncover some good targets that way. Masking is typically real bad at old sites that had a long occupation. In fact, those are the kinds of sites that will never be completely hunted out, because some people just don't have the time or the patience to clean them out.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do yourself a favor and strip out some of that iron every time you hunt it. You should uncover some good targets that way. Masking is typically real bad at old sites that had a long occupation. In fact, those are the kinds of sites that will never be completely hunted out, because some people just don't have the time or the patience to clean them out.
^^^^ so true

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow feeling like a kid waiting for christmas day! I was trying to choose between the ATP and F75! Shout out to Bart and the crew at Big boys hobbies for hooking me up with a stinkin' brand new ATP!!! Well now starts the waiting game :)

Glad to have helped! Glad you like your AT Pro! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread