Best deal on AT Pro?

orm25

Oct 29, 2012
Australia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Vulcan 360 Pinpointer, Geotech Barracuda Pi, Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Explorer 2, bounty hunter pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I go through Colonial Metal Detectors myself. Just about all of the stores & online retailers have the same prices and package deals. For me it really comes down to customer service. I have been a repeat buyer quite a few times through that place because they are awesome!

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I go through Colonial Metal Detectors myself. Just about all of the stores & online retailers have the same prices and package deals. For me it really comes down to customer service. I have been a repeat buyer quite a few times through that place because they are awesome!

Ive dealt with Rich at Colonial. Great guy.
I was disappointed with Kellyco's communications after the sale. imho

Last edited:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

detectingpro

Feb 14, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
^^^^^^^^ buy from this guy he will treat you rite and help you after the sale if you need some help. Can't say enough about Wayne good luck on your future purchase.

I agree! Even though I didn't purchase from him, he's a great guy to deal with and he offered me the best price on a detector I was looking at.

Sent from my expensive phone I really don't need

bottlecap

Feb 22, 2014
West Metro, Mn
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just bought one from my boy Wayne from Metal Detecting Stuff, it is in transit as we speak, he is a great guy and he spent a considerable amount of time on the phone with me discussing my options. Got a great price on the spring special which comes with two coils. Top notch guy! Highly recommend him!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just bought one from my boy Wayne from Metal Detecting Stuff, it is in transit as we speak, he is a great guy and he spent a considerable amount of time on the phone with me discussing my options. Got a great price on the spring special which comes with two coils. Top notch guy! Highly recommend him!
congrats you will love the pro and the 5x8 coil is a must in trashy areas. Wayne is a great guy as you have already stated. I'm in the market for an at gold to go with my pro I hope I can convince the wife to get it sooner than I have planned. I will buy from Wayne this is how much I like dealing with him. I have bought pretty much everything this past year from him. I bought my Garrett pin pointer before I knew about Wayne last year or he would have gotten my business for that too. Good luck with your pro and if ya need some help get on here and we will help you or even call Wayne because he has no problem with service after the sale.

bottlecap

Feb 22, 2014
West Metro, Mn
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
congrats you will love the pro and the 5x8 coil is a must in trashy areas. Wayne is a great guy as you have already stated. I'm in the market for an at gold to go with my pro I hope I can convince the wife to get it sooner than I have planned. I will buy from Wayne this is how much I like dealing with him. I have bought pretty much everything this past year from him. I bought my Garrett pin pointer before I knew about Wayne last year or he would have gotten my business for that too. Good luck with your pro and if ya need some help get on here and we will help you or even call Wayne because he has no problem with service after the sale.

I already have Wayne's number in the phone....he will be getting calls:laughing7: Glad you think the 5x8 coil is so good, it is one of the reasons I went for the spring special.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread