D

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a small crack in the clear plastic shield where the display is, my own doing.I sent it march 8 they got it mar 10 and I got it back mar 16 pretty dam good if you ask me and I think they put a new coil on it cause it came back with no scratches on the bottom and I use it I'm not a gental person.AIT didn't cost me a dime, well except to ship , but I hope its OK . if I send it back at less I have another MD to use. It was the ring that boarders the display .

Last edited:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a small crack in the clear plastic shield where the display is, my own doing.I sent it march 8 they got it mar 10 and I got it back mar 16 pretty dam good if you ask me and I think they put a new coil on it cause it came back with no scratches on the bottom and I use it I'm not a gental person.AIT didn't cost me a dime, well except to ship , but I hope its OK . if I send it back at less I have another MD to use.
yes they are the best at customer service. I've came close to hitting my screen with my digger but haven't yet knocking on wood. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread