TheCaribbeanDigger

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys I've been manually balancing mine for a long time and yes it does work. I taught several.other AT users how to do it without causing a loss in depth or pinpoint. Oh and by the way nope sorry there is nothing in the manual saying 1-2points and its messed up yada yada because the manual and garretts own videos tell you to GB say at the beach and if you get chatter after Auto GB then manually drop it down till the chatter fades away so no idea what that 1-2 points stuff is. Drop it 5 to 10 or more depending on the soil, i dont go past 20 also for the record and this is from Garrett techs when u first turn your machine on turn sensitivity down to half, auto GB then turn sensitivity back up to where u want..reason is that at the high sensitivity when I grab it sets it at the highest possible level to FIND the mineralization. I have used this technique since I was told and I was able to find lead shot size of a pea 16"s down with my 5x8 coil 2 bars below max sensitivity, not too shabby and pulled a dime over a foot deep in wet sand which everyone knows the AT stresses at the beach. Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
Just when I thought I have learned the most basic stuff...;) Wow super awesome info Bzbadger!! I'll be trying this today!!

deadeye 22250

Jan 23, 2014
north central Oh
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, DFX, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Using negative ground balance gets you deeper targets !!!!! I lower it 5---10 with no problems. If you don't want to try it and dig deeper targets, that's up to you. Anyone refusing to try it and claiming it don't work, how would they know if it works or not?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread