Just ordered my new AT Pro!

Stevo007

Nov 4, 2013
Port Elizabeth
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, F5, CZ21,Garrett AtPro,Teknetics G2,Minelab Excaliber
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done you are going to be super happy with it great machine, ive only done 8hrs on it and i can say its a keeper. Plwnty of choices out there but this machine packs all the features u need. Put in the time dont give up and you will get plenty back in return. Let us know how it goes!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sdolly

sdolly

Apr 14, 2013
Eastern Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! I can't wait! I will definitely be posting anything cool that I may find.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Excellent! Just learn those various tones, and it will do it's magic for you. The fact that you are a polished ACE 350 user should really shorten your learning curve. If you have any questions, just ask!

Stevo007

Nov 4, 2013
Port Elizabeth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see you were running the ace350, knowing the ace range you will feel right at home on the at pro, remember to hubt in pro zero mode for more depth and extra tones for a clearer description. Do you have any idea when it will arive?

OP
OP
sdolly

sdolly

Apr 14, 2013
Eastern Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys for all your kind words and advice! No, unfortunately it's currently out of stock, so I'm just waiting for that e-mail that says "shipped!" Lol

Stevo007

Nov 4, 2013
Port Elizabeth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha, shame! Thats the worst ever you are most likely going to have sleepless nights and running about to check your email every 5min lol. It will definately be worth the wait for sure

Stevo007

Nov 4, 2013
Port Elizabeth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do yourself a favour before the machine comes, go onto youtube and start watching the instructional videos that way when it comes its batteries in and coil to the soil :)

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the new machine. It a keeper no matter what its opponents say. Remember if you get frustrated or have questions, this is the place to find help.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats Great!...Just remember to start it in PRO MODE....there seems to be alot of people having Issues with the STD mode, which in my opinion is JUNK!..lol

Good Luck out there!!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Def use pro mode never even used std mode. I also came from a 350 and the pro will find stuff you missed with the 350. Don't get too frustrated and get on here with questions like everyone is telling you. There are a lot of guys with lots of hours on this machine.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on your new machine. I really like mine. The others are correct... use Pro mode, listen for high tones, and numbers above 79. The ground will become a slot machine, and the coins will just pour out... sorta... GL&HH.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Sheppie22

Jun 9, 2011
Milford, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac,
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Max
Minelab Equinox 800 and 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the new machine. It a keeper no matter what its opponents say. Remember if you get frustrated or have questions, this is the place to find help.
Wow! Really, Thought that you got irritated when people ask for help.

OP
OP
sdolly

sdolly

Apr 14, 2013
Eastern Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just want to thank you all for your kind words and my AT Pro will be here Thursday!

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! Really, Thought that you got irritated when people ask for help.
Only when they try to bait people (like this post of yours) or don't listen to other advice given to them (like other post of yours)!

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread