Out Lake Hunting After Work Today With The ATX......

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
DSC_0904_zpsa28eac45.jpg~original

Finished 6 days in a row, and needed a water hunt real bad. Headed home, grabbed the ATX and headed to a lake I hunt often. No great surprises. Got the usual DEEP coins, and a ring. Those strong double beeps are often not bobby pins or nails, but sometimes a coin sitting vertical in the matrix.

DSC_0906_zps34950350.jpg~original

Here's the ring. Sticks to a magnet..... :BangHead:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been pretty busy lately and haven't got to swing much so a river hunt is in the works for me. The other hunt I planned for this year fell threw so far due to owner changes on the site I wanted to hunt. So I'm going to try to hit the river that adjoins the property. I hope the new owner lets me hunt it but haven't been able to secure permission yet. Great finds again Jon and glad to see you are making good finds with the atx.

Sharryn

Nov 27, 2013
S. Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Samson 32" T-handle,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job John! I'm anxious to begin water hunting with my AT Pro but it's been storming here for the last week or so :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread