ATP coils

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dimendave

Nov 27, 2012
Central Fl.
Detector(s) used
Garret ATP Whites TDI SL.
Fisher CZ-21. Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also have a sniper coil but have not used it because I bought a 5x8 at the same time and love it, lol

Beepin Husker

Feb 20, 2014
Husker Country
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, Garrett AT Pro, 2 Garrett Pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am curious about that sniper coil....I have the 8x11 and 8x5, but also looking to add to the arsenal... Anyone have any luck with the NEL coils?

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've thought about adding the nel hunter coil or the attack but not many reviews on them that I can find. I would want the attack or hunter for the farm fields I hunt for a bit more punch. The 5x8 is an awesome coil in the trashy areas and not even interested in the sniper.

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the sniper - works well on the edge of driveways, the re-bar in the concrete will not set it off, found a few junk rings with it, that's about it, descent depth - I also have the largest NEL coil, I can squeak out an extra inch or so on smaller coins, picked up a silver dime with it, it's pretty heavy as well.

madforclad

May 7, 2014
Hunting previously pounded sites
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab X Terra 705, Garrett AT Pro with 5" x 8" coil, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, RTG 710 Scoop.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
other than the 8.5x11 and the 5 x 8 coils,who uses other coils on their ATP and what are you using and what are your thoughts and opinions on them

I also have the 6 x 9 concentric. It separates trash almost as well as the 5 x 8 DD and is easier to pinpoint. Also seems to be a bit deeper on targets.

fireguy

Dec 28, 2013
Dayton ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
I have the NEL attack 13x14 coil but its for an ace 250. I've reviewed it for that sorry I don't have an AT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread