The Garrett people stood behind their ACE.

Ricardo_NY1

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2006
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS/II & Garrett ACE 250
Two weeks ago I wrote about my 250 dying out on me. Apparently, and according to the tech person, the coil had malfunctioned. I was a little worried about the warranty, because I had altered the housing unit, but it didn't seem to stop Garrett from honoring it and replacing the coil with a new one. I received the parts back from the factory yesterday and they did a great job in every respect. By the time I called them to find out what was going on, they had already shipped it out UPS and told me the issue and what had been done. Very friendly people over the phone who obviously stand behind their product. I took the ACE out for a quick test spin and managed some clad. All is working well. My only cost was shipping it out to them. They calibrated, replaced the coil and shipped it back without cost to me.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear they stood behind it...Sounds like an overall good experience with them. Gotta love the Ace.

drver

Sep 24, 2006
Wilmington, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Ricardo_NY1 good deal and thanks for keeping us posted. Hope it works as good as or better than it did before. Hopefully better. HH

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett, Whites, Tesoro and Minelab all stand behind their detectors.

HH,
Sandman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread