garrett warranty work

madforclad

May 7, 2014
Hunting previously pounded sites
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab X Terra 705, Garrett AT Pro with 5" x 8" coil, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, RTG 710 Scoop.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be interested in that as well as I have to send my SH II in this week for repairs.

OP
OP
D

Doug H

May 23, 2014
Cumberland, VA
Detector(s) used
White's coinmaster pro
Garrett at pro
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Other
FedEx just dropped it off. The reason I was asking is because they all get to my house at different times of the day and I wanted to make sure I was here. UPS gets here late afternoon...FedEx gets here midday and USPS gets here in the morning. So I guess if you don't specify as I did then they use FedEx.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are low life's that follow delivery trucks to remove packages from your door.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are low life's that follow delivery trucks to remove packages from your door.
good way to get their but thumped around my house lol. I agree though there are thieves that will take packages off porch. The guys and gals that deliver to my house put package in vehicle in driveway or drop off at neighbors down the road if I'm not home. There were a couple of heroine junkies busted for that same thing last year around here. The pawn shop they took their stuff to which is a half hour away got in some trouble also from what I understand. The judge wasn't easy on them either I guess everyone gets upset when you take mail and packages off others property. Hope I didn't scare anyone but it does happen.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread