Back To My Ring Park And Picked Up Another Ring Today!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Untitled.jpg

I am on a ring roll at this park. Ring #3 in 2 days. It's turquoise on a copper band. It's supposed to get cold next week, with a high of 7C/45F on Monday. I'll just have to dress warmer. rofl.gif

Last edited:

Budman231

Sep 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess they just throw rings around up there !? Great find.

Bud

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go John. I am on a bit of a dry spell rite now haven't found any rings or silver coins in a few weeks but I'm still having fun. I was wading in river yesterday and some guys small mouth fishing came up to me and was very interested in the old relics I was finding in the river. The small mouth weren't biting and the guys seemed very interested in getting into the hobby so I gave them a business card for Wayne from metaldetectingstuff that is a supporting member on here. I hope they give him a call.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread