Not enough objective comparisons

Dec 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug DP, Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab Safari, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger, Lesche Ground Shark Shovel, 9.5x5.5 NEL Sharpshooter Coil (Safari), 9.5x
OP
OP
CaballoDeOro

CaballoDeOro

Jun 29, 2012
Southwest MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, spend less time listening to metal detecting podcasts and spend more time with a tecter in your hands, and a set of phones wrapped around your metal detecting noggin.

Agreed, but I have a 100-mile round trip commute and it's a little hard to swing a detector while driving. :) So the next best thing I can do is listen to podcasts and educate myself about historical sites, detector technology, etc.

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I mean yea i could say idon't like whites because there to complex and don't go deep enough for me,but i want say that,,s.t

Goose MKII

Oct 22, 2014
Niwot, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Some machines are "perfect" for some conditions/areas where others have their areas where they are "perfect"....which is why i have several machines.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
That's why after I get my AT Pro, my wish list for next spring includes the Nexus MKII, Blisstool, Makro Deep Coin Finder
In response to this thread, I would have to say that spending quite a bit of time on Youtube can be real helpful.
You can determine if the info review on a detector good or bad, matters to what you're going to use it for. Somewhere in between lies the truth

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread