Anyword about a replacement on the GTI 2500???

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I have asked this question 4 or 5 years ago Any word on a replacement since the GTI 2500 has been around seems forever...JT
nothing yet but I wouldn't be surprised to see something out of garrett soon it's been a year I think since they released the atx which is more of a specialty detector. Hope something soon.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Not yet, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they did come out with some new technology staying ahead of the competition.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
I would love to see Garrett come out with a better water detector like Minelab. The AT pro and Gold are great detectors but something more similar to the Excal would be sweet!

OP
OP
J

JohnnyThunders

May 10, 2005
Looking at the Whites V3i and think it might be atads or a lot more advanced then the 2500.
I have a CX 3 talking detector that I have not used since the early 90s.
But would like to get another detector,,,I have had the AT Pro that I never used that was still in its original box.
But it melted in a house fire.
But I do want to get another detector but hard to pick one out from all the new ones out there....JT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread