Got A Gold Ring Today Lake Hunting...... :)

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
TINY RING.jpg

Woke up early and heard the armadilo making hunger noises. So......off to the lake I went. Pretty quiet, as the lakes have been hit hard. However, the ATX managed to find a tiny gold ring. I can't make out what the jeweler's mark means, so I don't know the karat. I got a few coins and managed to pull in a nice piece of petrified wood with one of my junk targets.

FORD.jpg

I found a set of keys down about 16 inches. Looks like a key for an older model FORD. As I have done in the past with old car keys, I formed a ring out of that FORD key.

Last edited:
OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I have a bunch of those that I have made in the past.

key rings.jpg

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Digging keys always makes ya sad for the people.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the gold ring John. I went back to work today after a stint on disability so my hunts are going to be at after work or on the weekend. The fair just ended so I better get my but up there and clean up some dropped stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread