Really Low Volume/Sound From Targets On AT Pro All Of A Sudden???

Dec 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug DP, Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab Safari, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger, Lesche Ground Shark Shovel, 9.5x5.5 NEL Sharpshooter Coil (Safari), 9.5x
I have never had a problem with my AT Pro, so I am baffled as to why all of a sudden the volume is literally to where I cannot hear it? :icon_scratch: I am not using head phones but rather detecting without. No special event or incident happened either. I simply went out to hunt a local park and realized "Hey what happened to the sound?" Any help or info anyone would share would be greatly appreciated. Would weak or low batteries do such a thing? I was still able to hunt and had very faint sound to alert me of signals but basically felt handicapped and had to depend on VDI more. I want my sound back. :laughing7:

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might want to give Garrett a call....

OP
OP
Lifes A Garden...Dig IT
Dec 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug DP, Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab Safari, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger, Lesche Ground Shark Shovel, 9.5x5.5 NEL Sharpshooter Coil (Safari), 9.5x
I have a happy update.:occasion14: Once I settled in for the night. I played around with it and it seems to be back to normal. First I unscrewed the cover cap where head phones screw onto. Screwed my waterproof head phones on and turned the Pro on. Loud and clear...Whew! Second, I took head phones back off and put cap back on. Placed a nice set of rechargeables in her and voila, we have clear sound. Maybe it was traffic noise from nearby roadway mixed with my paranoia and weak batteries. Regardless of reasoning my baby is back singing those pro mode songs. Thanks folks. HH :metaldetector:

pkb

Feb 10, 2013
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Two Garrett AT PRO's, two Garrett pro pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
weak batteries.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a happy update.:occasion14: Once I settled in for the night. I played around with it and it seems to be back to normal. First I unscrewed the cover cap where head phones screw onto. Screwed my waterproof head phones on and turned the Pro on. Loud and clear...Whew! Second, I took head phones back off and put cap back on. Placed a nice set of rechargeables in her and voila, we have clear sound. Maybe it was traffic noise from nearby roadway mixed with my paranoia and weak batteries. Regardless of reasoning my baby is back singing those pro mode songs. Thanks folks. HH :metaldetector:

Great news!

Eagle101

Jul 22, 2012
New England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Gold,
Garrett AT Pro. Makro racer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That happened to me and I was freaking out. Changed the batteries and it was good to go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions