Some general decusion things

perry2

Jan 1, 2013
Bradford, NH
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
has anyone found a Sac--(cant spell it) dollar that's been in the ground a while 8-10 yrs // what shape was it in ???
Also I have noticed that the ATP was always at 84-85 on quarters and this week I got 5 off a beach at 86-87 strange
also that last ax I got at about 10" rang in at 88 --hi for a chunk of iron ( or steel) // lots of fun Perry

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The word you want is Sacajawea. When found in the ground the condition depends on what kind of ground it was in. Also the numbers can vary depending on how the coins are orientated to the coil. Good reason to not pay to much attention to screens. Not just on the AT Pro, but all VDI numbers. As for the rusted iron, the detector only sees the iron with the rust so that is more conductive.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
^^^^^^^^great answer

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got one a couple of days ago, I was quite surprised when I pulled it out..It was in good shape, but black live all the quaters I dug at the same place...Did not notice the vid number...It was my first one...

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The word you want is Sacajawea. When found in the ground the condition depends on what kind of ground it was in. Also the numbers can vary depending on how the coins are orientated to the coil. Good reason to not pay to much attention to screens. Not just on the AT Pro, but all VDI numbers. As for the rusted iron, the detector only sees the iron with the rust so that is more conductive.

Agreed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread