Another example of Garretts excellent customer service!

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another example of Garrett's excellent customer service!

Took my ATpro out field hunting for a few hours yesterday. When crossing a fence, I went to set the atp down on the other side holding it by the armcuff. It snapped off in my hand. After a 5 minute phone call to Garrett, a new cuff is in the mail. They are even sending a prepaid postage package for the broken cuff so they can examine why it broke. Can't beat that!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great company sorry your cuff broke but before someone comes on here to bash the pro I bet you use the heck out of it. I know I do and I've dropped it more than once. The first time I went river hunting it fell out of my hands and was fully submerged and I just grabbed it up and continued hunting. The at pro opened up a whole new type a hunting for me. Love my machine.

OP
OP
DiggerinVA

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't tell you how many times I have dropped this machine.....it s not babied, that's forsure.

Jeremy S

Feb 27, 2012
God's Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One of the foam pads fell off of my AT Pro headphones while I was carrying it in the field. I sent Garrett an email asking where I could purchase a replacement. They sent me two free replacement foam pads in the mail!

Excellent customer service!

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haha...ive broken 3 of them since i had my pro...The first time they sent me 1 to replace..the next time I called, they sent me 2..lol..I just posted on how good garrett is with their brand,,,they are quick to fix the remedy.

they now have some stronger ones out there, they have grooves in the sides and you can tell they are stronger. I think it was a flaw with the orginal ones, because I had my ACE 250 for a few years and never broke the arm cuff, but the first couple months with my ATP, it snapped

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread