Gun, Tokens, Petrified Wood, Band, Loot etc. Today!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
DSC_0807.JPG

My buddy and I headed out for our usual At Pro / AT GOLD hunt. I got yet another piece of petrified wood in the area. Here are the finds. Managed a great toy gun, some tokens, coins and other misc. items.

DSC_0809.JPG

Here's the close-up of the gun. The mechanics still work on it, so the hammer hits when you pull the trigger. The gun brings back memmories, of playing cowboys and indians, when things were a lot simpler and sot so "Politically Correct".

DSC_0828.JPG

Ah yes.....some pinball tokens and a another to watch peep shows. I can't believe I found a bird band with the tibia bone still attached. The numbers included a small number "52" which I assume was the year it was banded. Man.....another great fall hunt with warm temperatures, no bugs and easy digging!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you guys had a productive hunt. Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread