Got my NEL Hunter Coil in today!

Goose MKII

Oct 22, 2014
Niwot, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
First of all, I'd like to thank Keith of Fort Bedford Metal Detectors for his awesome service. I was expecting my NEL Hunter Coil by this Wednesday, but Keith went above and beyond regular customer service to deliver my Hunter Coil priority mail.
I'm very hqppy with that kind of service.
Without further ado, here are some pics of my new addition to my AT Pro...

Attachments

• unnamed (7).jpg
    unnamed (7).jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 114
  • unnamed (8).jpg
    unnamed (8).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 89
  • unnamed (10).jpg
    unnamed (10).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Goose MKII

Oct 22, 2014
Niwot, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
More pics

Attachments

• unnamed (9).jpg
    unnamed (9).jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 104
  • unnamed (6).jpg
    unnamed (6).jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 91
  • unnamed (5).jpg
    unnamed (5).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 91

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let us know how it works for you out detecting. I'm very curious about this coil.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are more than welcome, Goose - but please let me thank YOU for giving us a shot at your business. :) I'm sure you will quickly put that new coil to use and be showing of great finds in no time. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
G

Goose MKII

Oct 22, 2014
Niwot, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Let us know how it works for you out detecting. I'm very curious about this coil.
I'm basically trying for more depth, even if the NEL Hunter coil is not that much bigger than the Garrett DD 8.5x11" stock coil.
Let me tell you something, I've been impressed with my AT Pro and its stock coil so far.
It's very good in my opinion; it's turned out to be real easy to GB, it's quiet and stable.
I need a bit more field testing and a depth test with the stock DD coil, before I can start trying out my NEL Hunter.

My NEL Hunter's got its work cut out.
I'm looking forward to see how the two coils differ.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Goose MKII

Oct 22, 2014
Niwot, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You are more than welcome, Goose - but please let me thank YOU for giving us a shot at your business. :) I'm sure you will quickly put that new coil to use and be showing of great finds in no time. :thumbsup:
Thanks Keith!
On my first official outing Sunday morning, I found my first coin. A 1990 US Quarter.
It had all the plating gone and it looked like copper, but hey, it felt good digging up a coin out of the ground :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions