Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a sniper coil about a week ago and took it to 3 different tot-lots today and cleaned up:headbang:
The first tot-lot gave me 75 cents and some bobby pins,the 2nd. one gave me 65 cents and a pewter goose hat pin and a small 10 k gold necklace and the 3rd gave me 78 cents.So $2.18 on a 45 degree day with a breeze and a slight drizzle= cold.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pin-Pointing with a little "treasure biscuit" is the easiest hunting you will ever do.......congrats!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its all about the fun.:icon_thumleft:

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sandman is correct! For my 2.5 hours of effort yesterday at a friends family homesite that dated back to the early 1900's or late 1800's produced one real thing to me.............a rusted plow tip!!!! No old coinage!!!!! Just a rusty plow tip! But I had fun and continue to learn the Deus!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my if I reported on all my hunts people would be asking me why I even do it. Lol I find 90% junk. I enjoy it and it's the thrill of possibly pulling out that old coin, relic or jewelry on every beep I dig. Love this hobby and it's healthy also. Good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions